I'm slowly migrating to DoogiePIM. At present I'm using several different apps for my needs, and look forward to integrating all of my requirements into one super app - DoogiePIM.
For mail, I'm using 'The Bat'. It's a great app, but has a lot more functions that I actually need. There are a few things that I'll miss when I move my mail to DoogiePIM. Chris, you might like to look at implementing some of these ideas - Maybe some are already there but I haven't found them yet.
1. Limiting the size of a message downloaded from the mail server. In 'The Bat' I can select 500kb maximum (or whatever I select). I can then choose to fully download the message if I want. This often prevents large spam messages arriving to my mailbox. This might help with a little issue I'm having where DoogiePIM crashes if I try to delete a large message while it's still downloading.
2. As I use mail management apps for business, I have many many folders and sub-folders. supplier, customers etc. I'm finding DoogiePIM a little cumbersome moving messages to the selected folder. I don't want to set up a message rule for every contact I have. In 'The Bat' I can select the message, hit Ctl-V, a box comes up and I can search for the folder to move the message into. Even just for locating message folders, a folder search option would be great.
3. I found a post regards alphabetically sorting folders and sub-folders. Would be good to do this with mail folders also.
4. I would be nice if I could mark a message for blacklisting, and the message would immediately get moved to the junk folder.
5. I can't see a way to expand / collapse all folders in the tree. Possible?
As you can see from the above, I'm inherently lazy, and want things to be as easy as possible. I understand that you must have many suggestions coming your way, and that you have limited time resources. Maybe some of my suggestions could end up on your to-do list?