This can be tricky and not too obvious. Hence the need for the video guides.
How to change the Calendar background colour
The background colour is independent of each Resource. So too is the icon, name and the header colour.
- In the Calendar section, right-click on the Resource name header, eg "User 1".
- Choose [Edit Resource Details]
- Select "Calendar" from the navigator under the photo.
- Now look in the "Calendar View" group where you'll see the "Day Color". Change this to the colour you wish.
Please note: The Working Hours and Days will show your selected colour as slightly darker for off work hours.
5. Click [Save] and the changes will be reflected in the Calendar.
You can edit your Resources from the Resources section too.