The canvas is the background of the editor's area. You can assign a solid colour or you could have a bitmap that is placed in the background. This could be tiled, stretched or centred as per your need.
To Load A Background Image On The Canvas
1. Choose the "Format" tab from the information area.
2. Click on either the Change Noteboard Background Colour or on Load Noteboard Background Image.
3. Choose an image using the file dialog and click on OK.
4. Click on the radio button labeled Image to activate or de-activate the image.
5. Choose from the combo box the type of drawing position for the image. You can choose: Tiled, Centred or Stretched.
Connector Line Properties
Editing Block Text Contents
Connecting Blocks To Other Blocks
Managing Block Selection
Moving And Sizing Blocks